Sulum Interactive Command Prompt
With the distribution of Sulum ™ Optimization Tools comes a precompiled executable commandline tool. The commandline tool can be used for a number of things :
- Easy getting started solving optimization problems stored in files i.e no compilation or coding is needed.
- Great debugging and performance tuning tool.
- Benchmarking against other optimization vendors.
The commandline tool can be used in two different modes :
- one-way mode were the user at launch time specifies the commands. The commandline tool will close down after finishing the commands.
- interactive mode were the user enters a prompt, which can handle continuance commands without closing down.
If not otherwise specified the commandline tool will start in one-way mode.
The interactive prompt has a large range of features which can be very helpful in a development process, please see the documentation for further information.